Systems in harmony
Evolu-Tech’s Mag-O-Pure™ catalytic water treatment : an energy and economic environmental solution.
Evolu-Tech is proud to present a patented and scientifically proven environmentally friendly water treatment system offering energy an operational savings.
The following claims and results are supported scientifically and by thousands of successful commercial and institutional installations since 1986.
Benefits from Mag-O-Pure™
catalytic water treatement
- Descaling of closed loop circuits without chemicals
- Corrosion reduction
- Better bacteriological control
- Better thermal conductivity of water
- 10% to 20% average energy savings
- Potable water savings
- Chemical additives reduced (80% to 90%)
- Increase equipment life and efficiency (valves, piping, heat-echangers, chillers, boilers)
- LEED System
The Catalytic Water Treatment utilizes the natural water equilibrium in order to extract its full potential.
Before considering installing a CWT many things must be determined in order to provide an efficient and durable treatment:
- The water quality
- Its potential chemical reactions
- The circuit design and its behavior
Once all interactions are known, basic catalytic treatment application rules become universal for all water systems.
- Substance that increases the speed of a chemical reaction without appearing to participate in this reaction
- A device or substance that is causing a reaction by his presence or his intervention
Generally, catalytic water treatment applies to all water systems installed in commercial or institutional buildings:
- Hot water boilers
- Hot water Heating Loops
- Chilled Water Loops
- Glycol/Water Loops
- Reverse Osmosis
- Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Towers
- Air Washers
- Plastic Extruders
- Process Water